Located along Interstate 45 approximately 28 miles from Houston, The Woodlands is a census-designated place with a current population that is estimated to exceed 116,000. Businesses in The Woodlands know that they can count on Marathon Solutions Group for superior paving services, including concrete installation, asphalt paving, pavement repair, parking lot maintenance, asphalt milling, parking lot striping and pavement marking, marking removal, parking lot signage, asphalt sealcoating, bollard installation, thermoplastic markings, and concrete repair.
The History of The Woodlands
The Woodlands was established in 1974 as a master planned community on land that the Grogan-Cochran Lumber Mill had previously occupied. Originally, the developer expected Houston to annex the community, but as the population grew, opposition to annexation also grew. The Woodlands is currently managed by a board of directors elected by residents to serve staggered two-year terms. The Woodlands has become the home of a number of pharmaceutical, high-tech, and financial corporations, and its 10 villages feature homes ranging from modest dwellings to luxurious estates.
What Services Can Marathon Solutions Group Provide in The Woodlands?
Our clients in The Woodlands include health care facilities, homeowner associations, apartment complexes, restaurants, hotels, entertainment and recreational venues, retailers, and various other types of enterprises. We offer all of the following services.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, The Woodlands, TX: Water is the greatest danger to asphalt pavements in Southeast Texas. When it leaks through cracks in the pavement, it can erode the base layers, typically inflicting severe damage that is costly to repair.
• Asphalt Milling, The Woodlands, TX: Milling machines can quickly remove a full depth of asphalt pavement, but they can also be set to remove just a fraction of an inch. Milling is often used to prepare a pavement for the installation of an overlay, but the technique can also be employed to address minor surface issues.
• Asphalt Paving, The Woodlands, TX: Asphalt is the most popular choice for pavements in the United States. Constructing a new asphalt pavement is fast and economical, but make sure that you engage a contractor who has extensive knowledge of everything that is required to build a long-lasting, attractive asphalt pavement.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, The Woodlands, TX: Asphalt resurfacing is also known as applying an asphalt overlay on top of an existing concrete or asphalt pavement. The appearance of a properly installed overlay will be virtually indistinguishable from a new pavement, but it will be much less expensive.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, The Woodlands, TX: Asphalt pavements that receive timely applications of sealcoating throughout their lives can last two or three times as long as pavements that are never sealed. Sealants help safeguard asphalt pavements from damage caused by the sun and petrochemicals.
• Bollard Installation, The Woodlands, TX: Whether used for security, safety, or decoration, you should make sure that your contractor knows how to install them correctly and understands any pertinent regulations on spacing, size, and location.
• Concrete Installation, The Woodlands, TX: Concrete can be a durable paving material that can withstand heavyweight trucks and high volumes of traffic, but if it is not installed correctly, it will not have the longevity or strength that it should.
• Concrete Repairs, The Woodlands, TX: Climate and geology can sometimes cause damage to even well-built concrete pavements. Your contractor should take a two-pronged approach by first identifying and addressing the source of the damage before making the necessary repairs.
• Marking Removal, The Woodlands, TX: Sometimes, it is necessary to remove old markings before applying new ones. There are several methods than can be used, but inexperienced or careless contractors can inflict severe damage to your pavement during the removal process.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, The Woodlands, TX: Being proactive about preventive maintenance for your parking lot can reward you in two ways. It can improve your curb appeal, but it can also help your parking lot last longer.
• Parking Lot Signage, The Woodlands, TX: Some parking lot signs are required by local codes or federal laws. Other signs are optional, but they can help you control traffic and improve the safety of both pedestrians and drivers.
• Parking Lot Striping, The Woodlands, TX: Visible, crisp, neat striping helps drivers park their vehicles correctly. In turn, this helps ensure that your parking lot can accommodate all of your customers, visitors, tenants, or employees.
• Parking Lot Restripe, The Woodlands, TX: Restriping your parking lot will probably be necessary every two or three years. Lines fade and become less visible, you may need to alter your layout, or new regulations may require you to make changes to stay in compliance.
• Pavement Repair, The Woodlands, TX: Damaged pavement needs to be repaired promptly to prevent even costlier repairs. Furthermore, damaged pavement can increase your potential liabilities as it can result in injury or property damage.
• Thermoplastic Markings, The Woodlands, TX: For decades, various types of paint were the only choice for pavement markings. Thanks to advances in technology, thermoplastic markings are now available that are more durable than paint and offer a more vibrant appearance. Since special equipment and training is required to apply thermoplastic markings, you want to make sure that you only hire a contractor with the right qualifications.
Marathon Solutions Group can provide you with any of the paving services listed in The Woodland, TX area. We have known for providing exceptional quality and extraordinary service at highly competitive prices. If you would like for us to evaluate your pavement and tender a free quote, you can make your request by completing the online form or calling 800-879-1147.
We’re Located at:
Marathon Solutions Group, LLC
10924 Grant Rd #630, Houston, TX 77070, United States