Asphalt pavement is economical, safe, and visually appealing. A new asphalt pavement can be constructed quickly, allowing you to begin utilizing the area within just a few days. When your new pavement needs a repair or maintenance procedure, it will also be fast and economical, so there will be minimal disruption to traffic or your business operations. When properly installed and well-maintained, an asphalt pavement can have a useful life of 20 or 30 years, and some pavements have already lasted for more than 50 years without failing. The key to an asphalt pavement’s longevity and appearance is to select an experienced, trustworthy paving contractor.
Why Is Marathon Solutions Group the Right Choice for Your Asphalt Paving Project?
Whether they are building a major thoroughfare, a parking lot, or a suburban cul-de-sac, asphalt contractors must have a comprehensive understanding of each part of the pavement. They must know how to evaluate the type of soil in the work area; poor soils may need to be amended to minimize subsidence or ground movement. They must know how to construct a strong, stable foundation for the pavement, and they must know which type of asphalt mix is best for each particular project. They must also know how to determine how thick the asphalt must be to support the type and volume of traffic that the pavement will bear.
However, a thorough knowledge of what should be done is only part of the equation. The contractor must execute the plan correctly. He must have the integrity to avoid cutting corners so that he delivers what he promised the customer. He must have the right equipment for the job, and he must have crew members who are skilled, well-trained, and conscientious. The best contractors take pride in their craftsmanship and will stand behind their work. They are more interested in building long-lasting relationships that generate repeat business than in making a quick, one-time sale.
At Marathon Solutions Group, we believe that success requires a multifaceted approach. We believe in listening to our customers to gain a thorough understanding of their goals, needs, and wants. Our goal is to deliver work that is of exceptional quality at a reasonable price, and we strive to exceed the customer’s expectations on every job. We hire team members who share our dedication to quality and service, and we are proactive about retaining them. When you hire us, you are hiring a company that is known for its dependability, consistency, workmanship, and honesty.
In addition to asphalt paving, we offer pavement repair, asphalt milling, parking lot striping, asphalt resurfacing, parking lot restriping, concrete installation and repair, thermoplastic markings, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot signage, asphalt crack repair, bollard installation, marking removal, and parking lot maintenance. To request a free quote, you can either complete our online form or call +1 800-879-1147.
- How To Maintain a New Asphalt Paving Surface
- How to Plan for Your Asphalt Paving Project
- Asphalt Paving or Sealcoating – What Is the Most Cost-Effective?
- Asphalt Paving Thickness – What Do You Recommend in Houston?
- Five Things to Know When Choosing a Houston Paving Company
- What an HOA Should Look For in a Houston Paving Contractor
- Can Asphalt Paving Be Done in the Rain?
- What Is the Asphalt Paving Life Expectancy?
- Asphalt Paving –What Is Binder & Topcoat?
- Asphalt Paving Houston – What Is Tire Scuffing?
- Houston Asphalt Paving Budget Tips
- Five Burning Questions to Ask Your Houston Paving Contractor | Houston, TX
- What Is the Overall Cost for Asphalt Paving?
- What Property Managers Need to Know About Asphalt Paving – Marathon Solutions
- Asphalt Paving: It’s All About The Temperature & Timing – Marathon Solutions
- What Skills Are Required for a Houston Asphalt Paving Contractor? – Marathon Solutions
- What Is the Most Crucial Factor for Asphalt Paving Installation? – Marathon Solutions
- Houston Asphalt Paving Budget And Planning Tips
- After a New Asphalt Paving Project — The Do’s and Don’ts
An inspired approach to quality residential,
and commercial projects
Marathon was established in 2005 by two best friends that met during their Junior Year of High School at Spring Woods in Houston, Texas. Starting out with only a Chevy Tahoe, 4″ paint roller and the belief that if you listen to your customers’ needs, give 110% and provide the best service in the market you will have a client for life. As it would turn out, those principals paid off!
We went from applying 300 gallons of traffic paint our first year in business to installing over 45,000+ gallons of paint in 2019! More than 80% of our projects year after year are from repeat clients.
Connect with us