A parking lot represents a substantial investment, so it only makes sense to ensure that it is properly maintained. Ignoring the needs of your parking lot will lead to financial loss. The lot will deteriorate prematurely and require reconstruction, but a neglected parking lot can also result in lost business if people do not feel comfortable and safe while on your property. The owner may become liable if an accident or injury should occur. Maintaining a parking lot is much less expensive than having to make major repairs or needing to rebuild your pavement after its early demise. Marathon Solutions Group has the experience, equipment, and knowledge to ensure that a parking lot always looks its best and functions as intended. Our highly trained and motivated personnel can accurately evaluate the condition of any parking lot in the greater Houston area.
What Is Proper Parking Lot Maintenance?
After we perform a thorough inspection, we can quickly go to work to bring your parking lot back to its original, safe, beautiful condition. We can then advise you as to how you can maintain the beauty and integrity of the parking lot by implementing a program of continuous preventive maintenance that our professional team of experts can provide.
• Crack Filling: Keeping cracks repaired as quickly as possible is one of the most important procedures for any pavement. Cracks can appear anywhere on the surface as the pavement ages. If the pavement was constructed correctly, surface cracks can be relatively easy to repair. Our professional, experienced team members use the proper equipment and high-quality materials to ensure that all cracks are repaired correctly. Each crack is individually prepared to ensure an effective, lasting repair. If cracks are not repaired quickly and correctly, moisture, oil, and other contaminants can enter the pavement and cause further damage. Severe damage that results from neglected cracks can reach the base of the pavement, and repairs can become costly when damaged pavement requires removal to repair the base.
• Sealcoating: Maintaining the sealcoating on asphalt pavement is as important as crack filling. When sealcoating is necessary, the procedure comes after crack repair and before striping. Our team of experts knows that proper preparation of the asphalt pavement is vital to attain the full benefits of the sealcoating. All needed repairs are made first, then the asphalt surface is cleaned to ensure proper adhesion. Areas of the parking lot are cordoned off, sealcoated, then reopened to minimize disruption to your business. Sealcoating improves the aesthetics of your parking lot, but it also gives asphalt pavement the protection it needs from UV rays, corrosive chemicals, and automotive fluids.
• Cleaning: Keeping the pavement clean will improve the appearance of your parking lot, but it can also extend its life. Debris should be removed regularly; trash and vegetation can trap moisture and hide problems. Leaked oil and other automotive fluids need to be removed regularly to prevent damage to the sealcoating as well as damage to the underlying layers of the pavement.
• Line Striping, Pavement Markings, and Signage: We are experts on all regulations related to pavement markings and signage. We can also provide you with a complete redesign of your parking lot layout to maximize efficiency and safety.
Marathon Solutions Group is a full-service parking lot maintenance and concrete pavement company. Our many services include asphalt overlays, concrete repairs, asphalt paving, parking lot striping, asphalt milling, sign installation, thermoplastic markings, asphalt sealcoating, bollard installation, asphalt repairs, and concrete installation. For a free quote, contact us by calling +1 800-879-1147 or using the online proposal request to send us information about your project.
- How Houston Hotels Can Benefit From Parking Lot Maintenance | Houston, TX
- When Is It Time to Replace Your Asphalt Parking Lot? – Marathon Solutions
- Will Sealcoating My Asphalt Parking Lot Save Money?
An inspired approach to quality residential,
and commercial projects
Marathon was established in 2005 by two best friends that met during their Junior Year of High School at Spring Woods in Houston, Texas. Starting out with only a Chevy Tahoe, 4″ paint roller and the belief that if you listen to your customers’ needs, give 110% and provide the best service in the market you will have a client for life. As it would turn out, those principals paid off!
We went from applying 300 gallons of traffic paint our first year in business to installing over 45,000+ gallons of paint in 2019! More than 80% of our projects year after year are from repeat clients.
Connect with us