Pearland covers more than 48 square miles and takes up parts of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris counties. The city is approximately 16 miles south of Houston’s downtown district. Marathon Solutions Group often provides companies in Pearland with pavement-related services, including parking lot maintenance, asphalt paving, concrete installation, pavement repair, parking lot striping and signage, asphalt milling, bollard installation, asphalt sealcoating, and concrete repairs.
The History of Pearland
Pearland, which was originally named Mark Belt, began as an agricultural community near a railroad siding switch in the 1880s. Pear trees were plentiful in the area, so when the plat of the town was filed in 1894, the city’s current name was chosen. Hurricanes in 1900 and 1915 destroyed many fruit trees and led to a period of desertification. In 1918, just when farming was beginning to rebound, a devastating freeze dealt yet another blow to agriculture. The opening of the nearby Marvel and Hastings oil fields during the 1930s did little for Pearland’s growth. By 1960, the population of Pearland was still short of 1,500, and growth continued to be modest for the rest of the 20th century. However, since 2000, the population has exploded, increasing from 37,640 people in 2000 to 91,252 in 2010. As of 2018, the population of Pearland is estimated at 122,149.
What Paving Services Are Offered by Marathon Solutions Group?
Our customers include retailers and shopping centers, hospitals and skilled nursing facilities, schools, religious institutions, government agencies, motels and hotels, subdivisions and HOAs, restaurants, property management firms, and apartment complexes. We offer the following list of services in Pearland.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, Pearland, TX: Prompt, professional crack repair can prevent water from reaching and destabilizing the pavement’s foundation, minimizing the risk of expensive repairs or the premature failure of the pavement.
• Asphalt Milling, Pearland, TX: Depending on the type of machine used, milling can be a fast, economical way to take out all layers of an asphalt pavement, correct surface flaws, adjust transitions between adjoining pavements, or assist in the installation of an overlay.
• Asphalt Paving, Pearland, TX: A well-engineered, properly built asphalt pavement can be a valuable asset that is economical to acquire and maintain.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, Pearland, TX: Many pavements that are nearing the end of their useful life can be successfully rejuvenated through resurfacing. Costing far less than reconstruction, resurfacing can often add another 10 or 15 years of life to a worn-out pavement.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, Pearland, TX: Asphalt pavement has three formidable enemies: automotive fluids, UV rays, and water. Sealcoating helps shield your pavement against all three.
• Bollard Installation, Pearland, TX: There are various types of bollards that can serve different purposes. Some bollards control traffic, protect buildings, define boundaries, or enhance aesthetics.
• Concrete Installation, Pearland, TX: Well-engineered and correctly built concrete pavements can be remarkably strong and durable. Since there are a number of things that can go wrong when installing concrete, always choose an experienced, reliable contractor.
• Concrete Repairs, Pearland, TX: Although concrete is typically very long-lasting, it can require repairs. Tree roots may uplift or crack slabs, careless drivers may damage concrete curbs, or environmental factors can cause slabs to shift or sink.
• Marking Removal, Pearland, TX: When you need to remove pavement markings, it is best to leave the job to an experienced professional to minimize the chance of collateral damage to the pavement.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, Pearland, TX: The condition of a parking lot can speak volumes about a company. A well-maintained parking lot can be perceived as proof that the company cares about its employees or customers, is attentive to detail, and can be trusted to take proper care of all property under its control.
• Parking Lot Signage, Pearland, TX: Whether they are required by law or installed to enhance safety, parking lot signs need to be located and mounted correctly so that they are informative, visible, secure, and attractive.
• Parking Lot Striping, Pearland, TX: If you have ever parked in an unstriped lot, you know how quickly the area can turn into a chaotic mess. Drivers will park wherever they want and however they want, door dings will be commonplace, and the number of cars that the area could accommodate will be reduced.
• Parking Lot Restripe, Pearland, TX: Plan on restriping if you alter your parking lot layout, have a contractor apply fresh sealcoating, or notice that your stripes have lost more than one-fourth of their original visibility.
• Pavement Repair, Pearland, TX: Repairs play a critical role in the longevity of both asphalt and concrete pavements. Furthermore, some types of issues carry the potential to damage vehicles or inflict injuries on pedestrians.
• Thermoplastic Markings, Pearland, TX: As a material for pavement markings, thermoplastic offers several advantages over the traditional paints that are typically used, including a longer life. However, because thermoplastic markings require special skills and equipment, not every contractor can apply them.
Marathon Solutions Group can provide customers in Pearland, TX with any of the asphalt paving services listed above. If you need exceptional results at competitive rates, contact us for a free quote by calling 800-879-1147 or submitting the proposal request form online.
We’re Located at:
Marathon Solutions Group, LLC
10924 Grant Rd #630, Houston, TX 77070, United States