League City is the largest city in Galveston County and is the home of several resorts along its waterfront and harbor. Between 2000 and 2010, League City’s population grew from 45,444 to 83,560 and is currently estimated at more than 106,000. When businesses in League City need concrete installation, asphalt paving, parking lot maintenance, concrete and asphalt pavement repairs, parking lot striping and pavement markings, asphalt sealcoating, thermoplastic pavement markings, or any other pavement-related services, they know that they can rely on Marathon Solutions Group for exceptional results at highly competitive prices.
League City, Texas
A Brief History of League City
The modern history of League City began with the arrival of the Butler, Perkins, and Cowart families during the 1850s. The Butlers were the first family to settle on the land that would become the original townsite. This land was later purchased by J.C. League, who platted the town named in his honor along the existing route of the Galveston, Houston, and Henderson Railroad. Many of the live oak trees in League City were planted in 1907 after League arranged for two railroad flatcars of these trees to be left by the tracks for residents.
What Paving Services Can Marathon Solutions Group Provide in League City?
At Marathon Solutions Group, we work for a diverse group of clients, including municipalities and counties, major retailers, health care facilities, transportation and logistics centers, restaurants, universities and schools, industrial facilities, and commercial property management firms. We offer a complete range of paving services in League City.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, League City, TX: If left unrepaired, virtually all cracks will continue to grow. Water that enters through open breaks in the pavement can cause widespread foundation damage that is typically expensive to repair.
• Asphalt Milling, League City, TX: Whether you want to apply an asphalt overlay, make slight adjustments to improve drainage, remove the entire pavement, or make surface repairs, milling can be a cost-effective method of handling a variety of tasks.
• Asphalt Paving, League City, TX: Economical to install and fast to put into use, asphalt pavements have become more popular with each passing decade.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, League City, TX: Resurfacing, which involves the application of a new layer of asphalt on top of an existing pavement, can be an economical way to get many more years of service from an old pavement. Although the overlay will be similar to a completely reconstructed pavement in terms of life and appearance, the cost will be substantially less.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, League City, TX: Periodic reapplications of sealcoating can dramatically extend the life of your pavement by protecting it from the sun, automotive fluids, and other potential dangers.
• Bollard Installation, League City, TX: Whether the goal is security, safety, sign installation, aesthetics, or traffic control, there are bollards specifically designed for each task.
• Concrete Installation, League City, TX: When installed by a knowledgeable, conscientious contractor, concrete pavement can last for decades and withstand a surprising amount of abuse.
• Concrete Repairs, League City, TX: From sidewalks and curbs to streets and parking lots, we can repair concrete pavements to prolong their life, eliminate safety hazards, and enhance their appearance.
• Marking Removal, League City, TX: Removing pavement markings safely and effectively requires a professional who knows how to match the removal method to the material used for the markings. Unskilled amateurs can inadvertently damage the pavement when attempting to remove markings.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, League City, TX: Professionally administered maintenance procedures can help keep your parking lot looking its best while prolonging its life.
• Parking Lot Signage, League City, TX: You should have a specific plan for your parking lot signage that covers which signs should be used and where they should be placed. The plan should include mandatory and optional signage.
• Parking Lot Striping, League City, TX: If you want a safe, orderly parking lot, you need clean, visible striping to define the spaces.
• Parking Lot Restripe, League City, TX: Most parking lots in League City need to be restriped about every 18 months.
• Pavement Repair, League City, TX: No pavement will reach its full life expectancy without timely repairs. In addition, some types of pavement damage can pose hazards to cyclists, drivers, and pedestrians.
• Thermoplastic Markings, League City, TX: Although a bit more expensive than painted markings, thermoplastic pavement markings frequently last more than twice as long.
If you would like to learn more about any of the above paving services in the League City, TX area, contact the experts at Marathon Solutions Group. We are dedicated to delivering work that is of the highest quality at affordable prices. For a free quote, call our Houston office at 800-879-1147 or fill out the online proposal request.
We’re Located at:
Marathon Solutions Group, LLC
10924 Grant Rd #630, Houston, TX 77070, United States