Conroe is situated about 40 miles north of Houston in Montgomery County. The city, which has a population estimated at almost 88,000, has a thriving economy. At Marathon Solutions Group, we provide a full range of paving services, including asphalt milling and resurfacing, concrete installation, asphalt paving, parking lot striping and signage, asphalt sealcoating, marking removal, parking lot maintenance, asphalt and concrete repair, parking lot restriping, asphalt crack repair, and bollard installation, to customers throughout the Conroe area.
A Short History of Conroe
In 1881, Isaac Conroe, a Houston lumberman and former Union officer, founded a sawmill at the site of what would become the city that was named in his honor. Lumber and oil drove the city’s economy, and for a brief period during the 1930s, Conroe had, per capita, more millionaires than any other city in the United States. The construction of Interstate 45 played a significant role in the city’s population growth.
The Services We Offer in Conroe
We provide our services to clients from virtually all industries found in Conroe, including hotels and motels, apartment complexes, recreational facilities, homeowner associations, health care facilities, grocery stores and other retailers, restaurants, churches, and subdivisions. We offer all of the following services.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, Conroe, TX: Sooner or later, all asphalt pavements will develop cracks. However, leaving cracks open to the elements can jeopardize your entire pavement. Significant cracks should be repaired as soon as possible.
• Asphalt Milling, Conroe, TX: When controlled by experienced, skilled operators, milling machines can remove as much or as little of the pavement as desired. Depending on the machine, milling can make short work of grinding away asphalt pavement all the way to the foundation, or it can take a few millimeters off the surface. Although frequently used when resurfacing an asphalt pavement, milling can also be employed to correct certain types of pavement distress.
• Asphalt Paving, Conroe, TX: The speed with which an asphalt pavement can be constructed and placed in use has helped boost the material’s popularity, but the cost is also a significant reason to choose asphalt over concrete. However, you should always hire an experienced, reputable contractor who will not cut corners or skimp on the quality of the materials used.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, Conroe, TX: Often, an aging asphalt pavement may still have a stable, strong foundation. Repairs may no longer be cost-effective, or the years have severely affected the pavement’s appearance. An alternative to removing and replacing the pavement could be resurfacing, which is the installation of a course of asphalt over the existing pavement.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, Conroe, TX: Asphalt pavement can be rendered dry, brittle, and faded by the sun, or oil and other petrochemicals can leave it soft and easily damaged. Periodic applications of sealcoating can protect asphalt pavement from damage and refresh its trademark color.
• Bollard Installation, Conroe, TX: You can use bollards to mount signs, restrict traffic, protect loading docks and buildings, or merely enhance your property’s architectural interest.
• Concrete Installation, Conroe, TX: The use of concrete as a paving material can be traced back for several centuries. When installed by an experienced, knowledgeable contractor who has the proper equipment and skilled personnel, concrete can deliver remarkable strength and durability.
• Concrete Repairs, Conroe, TX: Once concrete begins to develop deep cracks, spalling, or flaking, the damage will typically continue to worsen. Although some types of damage have little or no impact on the pavement’s structural integrity, other damage can be unsightly or a safety hazard.
• Marking Removal, Conroe, TX: There are several valid reasons for removing pavement markings, and there are several methods that can be employed for the purpose. However, always choose a reputable contractor to perform the chore; the pavement under and around the markings could be damaged through carelessness or incompetence.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, Conroe, TX: Your parking lot required a substantial investment to build. If you want to maximize the return on that investment, a professionally executed routine maintenance plan can help.
• Parking Lot Signage, Conroe, TX: Whether they identify accessible parking spaces, inform drivers of the speed limit, convey information or warnings, or help control traffic, signs can help eliminate chaos in your parking lot to make it safer and less confusing for everyone.
• Parking Lot Striping, Conroe, TX: Well-defined parking spaces add a sense of order to your parking lot, enhance your property’s appearance, and make drivers feel more secure about parking in your lot.
• Parking Lot Restripe, Conroe, TX: You should expect to restripe your parking lot every 18 to 24 months or whenever your markings become tired and faded. You may also need to restripe if you need to revise your layout.
• Pavement Repair, Conroe, TX: Timely, professional repairs are critical for maximizing the life of your pavement. Repairs can also reduce your potential liabilities and improve the visual appeal of your property.
• Thermoplastic Markings, Conroe, TX: Although relatively new, thermoplastic markings are growing in popularity every year. Typically, they will have a significantly longer life than paint, and they can often deliver greater visibility as well.
Marathon Solutions Group is a well-respected paving company serving Conroe, TX and offering a full range of services for asphalt and concrete pavements. We are known for delivering work that is of the highest quality at competitive prices. If you are interested in a free quote, call +1-800-879-1147 to reach our Houston office or complete the online form.
We’re Located at:
Marathon Solutions Group, LLC
10924 Grant Rd #630, Houston, TX 77070, United States