Located near the Buffalo Bayou and San Jacinto River outlets on Galveston Bay, Baytown is a thriving city with more than 77,000 residents. When they need asphalt paving, parking lot striping and pavement marking, asphalt sealcoating, parking lot signage, concrete installation or repair, asphalt resurfacing, or other pavement-related services, businesses in Baytown often turn to the professionals at Marathon Solutions Group for exceptional results at competitive rates.
The History of Baytown
Early settlers began arriving in the Baytown area during the 1820s. One early resident, Nathaniel Lynch, established a ferry service at the junction of Buffalo Bayou and the San Jacinto River, and this service still operates as the Lynchburg Ferry. Originally, there were three separate towns in the area, but residents agreed to combine in 1947 and the city of Baytown was officially incorporated the following year. Since around 1916, the oil industry has been the major driver of the city’s economy.
What Are the Paving Services Offered in Baytown by Marathon Solutions Group?
As a full-service pavement construction and repair company, we routinely provide our services to municipal agencies, retailers, hotels, industrial facilities, shopping centers, office parks, apartment complexes, health care facilities, schools and universities, restaurants, homeowner associations, entertainment venues, and subdivisions. Listed below are some of our most-requested services.
• Asphalt Crack Repair, Baytown, TX: Open cracks pose a serious danger to the integrity of asphalt pavements. Prompt, professional crack repairs can help you maximize your paving investment by prolonging your pavement’s life.
• Asphalt Milling, Baytown, TX: Asphalt contractors can use milling machines to remove as little or as much of the pavement as the job requires.
• Asphalt Paving, Baytown, TX: For speedy construction at an economical price, you cannot go wrong with a well-engineered and correctly built asphalt pavement.
• Asphalt Resurfacing, Baytown, TX: Resurfacing can give you the look and performance of a reconstructed pavement, but the cost will be substantially less.
• Asphalt Sealcoating, Baytown, TX: Sealcoating is your first line of defense against an asphalt pavement that deteriorates prematurely from damage inflicted by UV radiation, petroleum-based fluids, and other causes.
• Bollard Installation, Baytown, TX: Although bollards have been around for many centuries, architects and transportation experts are constantly finding new uses for the various models of bollards available today.
• Concrete Installation, Baytown, TX: Sidewalks, dumpster pads, and curbs are often paved with concrete, and concrete can also be an excellent choice for pavements that will be subjected to a high volume of extremely heavy vehicles.
• Concrete Repairs, Baytown, TX: Whether the damage is cosmetic or structural, professional repairs can make a world of difference.
• Marking Removal, Baytown, TX: When it is necessary to remove pavement markings, it is important to use the right method to prevent unnecessary damage to the pavement.
• Parking Lot Maintenance, Baytown, TX: Preventive maintenance can keep your parking lot protected and attractive.
• Parking Lot Signage, Baytown, TX: The right signs can help you maintain order in your parking lot, comply with federal and local regulations, and reduce confusion and uncertainty for pedestrians, drivers, and cyclists.
• Parking Lot Striping, Baytown, TX: Drivers will feel more comfortable about parking in your lot if there are visible, crisply striped spaces.
• Parking Lot Restripe, Baytown, TX: Badly faded or damaged striping can be almost as bad as no striping at all.
• Pavement Repair, Baytown, TX: Regardless of whether your pavement is concrete or asphalt, professional, timely repairs can prolong its life and eliminate potential safety hazards.
• Thermoplastic Markings, Baytown, TX: Environmentally friendly, highly visible, and long-lasting thermoplastic markings offer a cost-effective alternative to traditional paints.
If you are looking for paving work in the Baytown, TX, at the highest quality at competitive prices, contact Marathon Solutions Group. We would be happy to provide you with a free quote, so call 1-800-879-1147 or complete the handy online form to request yours today.
We’re Located at:
Marathon Solutions Group, LLC
10924 Grant Rd #630, Houston, TX 77070, United States